The Apps on Tap team:
- played with map apps, twice: here, here.
- turned text articles into MP3s. (link)
- played with anatomy apps, twice: here, here.
- found a great handwriting app for iPad. (link)
- fell in love with a Pubmed-indexed video journal of experiments. (link)
- got the skinny on EBSCO mobile. (link)
- caught up with our Music Librarian. (link)
The folks at the WIC stayed busy too:
- showing us the newest neatest gadgets (link),
- helping us make eBooks (link),
- and blogging away (link).
- Medical students will be sporting white coats AND iPads this year. (link)
- Wharton has crafted a custo iPad for sale at the Penn Computer Connection. (link)
- CHOP launched a genome browsing app for iPad, wowser! (link)
- The Hackathon is on again, September 14-16, this time with even more prize money. Whoa. (link)