Are you a medical, nursing, or dental student, or medical resident? If you have tests or board reviews coming up, the Biomedical Library can help! Penn students have free access to Exam Master, an extensive exam preparation web app for the USMLE, NCLEX-RN, NBDE, and medical specialty boards. Exam Master contains thousands of test questions, practice exams, clinically oriented questions, and subject review information. You’ll need to register for your own personal account to track your answers and your progress. Using Exam Master, you can:
- Access a large medical question bank, over 19,000 questions
- Take exams which simulate the actual board exam experience
- Quickly identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Customize the selection of your study material
- Access questions in test mode or study mode
For more information on exam preparation resources available through the Biomedical Library, check out our research guide!
Some example screenshots from Exam Master (click to enlarge):